Hairdressing school, choose the right one.
Law and regulations
On 17 September 2005, the new law regulating the activity of mixed hairdresser came into force.
The new discipline will offer new generations of hairdressers a new and modern tool to face the profession with a renewed approach.
The law introduces the following innovations: -The unique qualification / qualification of hairdresser
-The sale of cosmetic products inerenti the treatment of the hair
-The possibility for hairdressing companies to make use of subjects not permanently inserted in the company, as long as in possession of professional qualification PROFESSIONAL ENHANCEMENT HAIRDRESSER (Not to be confused with the qualification that the employer attributes when hiring a collaborator as an employee: 1 ° – 2nd – 3rd contract level) Source: Chambers of Commerce, Requirements for hairdressers to become a hairdresser it is necessary to have one of the following professional requirements:
- two years of work as a 3rd level employee in a company in the sector or
having completed an apprenticeship period + a job as a 3rd level employee. The total work period must be 3 years (apprenticeship + work as 3rd level employee)
- two years of work as an auxiliary family member or as a partner in an artisan company
- regional school diploma .
What documents to present in order to obtain certification: If the professional requirements for becoming hairdressers fall within one of the first two points, the following documents must be presented:
- Copy (more original in vision) of the workbook or CUD Models to prove the duration of the working period
- Copy (more original in vision) of the pay slips or declaration (on headed paper) issued by the employer, to prove the level of classification (including the transition from apprentice to qualified worker) and the tasks performed with reference to the activity of hairdresser .
If the professional requirements for becoming a hairdresser come under point 3, then the following documents must be presented:
- Copy of the diploma, more original in vision
Unexpected events in hairdressing courses
Why did I mention to you what is the procedure in terms of laws and requisites to become a hairdresser?
You must know that to undertake this job today (like any other trade), you must first of all be very motivated, and be sure that this job is the job for you.
Do you think this is the job you want to keep doing for at least half your life?
Then armed with patience, will, passion and lots and lots of love.
Being a hairdresser does not mean receiving a diploma or taking a qualification , indeed almost always those who finish a training course in classic schools find themselves having to deal with a different reality that does not hit anything with the school for hairdressers, so it desists ..
This is why it is essential to choose a good school.
In the last 10 years , hairdressing schools in Italy have grown like mushrooms, this not only because of a strong request from the user but especially for the trafila of which I spoke to you before.
With the excuse that to get a qualification you have to attend a school for at least three years, the nothing doing have thought about opening schools for hairdressers to the right and left, taking funding from the region and giving bad training in exchange.
Unfortunately, many of these guys after the bad experience have been forced to desist from becoming hairdressers.
Prepare to attend a hairdressing school
So how to prepare to attend a hairdressing school?
But above all how to choose the best one?
There is no specific rule that one should choose a school for hairdressers rather than another, but there is information and word of mouth.
On average in Italy there is a school for hairdressers in every city. In large cities such as Milan, Rome, Naples, Palermo there is an extermination.
But the opposite is also true because there are many uncovered areas, ie areas where schools for hairdressers are completely absent.
In fact, many people renounce this passion because in their city or country there are no academies for hairdressers and the costs to move from one city to another become burdensome in every sense.
A fundamental thing before enrolling in a school for hairdressers is to do a good research in terms of credibility.
How do I choose a good school?
Now I will describe some highlights to choose a good school.
- Age between 14 and 18 years: Training course authorized by the Veneto Region for the fulfillment of the training obligation. The course lasts three years and is free;
- from 18 years onwards: Training course authorized by the Veneto Region. The course lasts two years (1900 hours) and is subject to charges.
- How long is the school open (if it has a history it has more credibility). Many schools open and after 6 months are forced to close because they do not have students
- Who are the teachers and what experience they have
- It is a free school funded by the Region or is private.
- Both in the one and in the second case there are pros and cons.
- Often in schools recognized and funded by the Region are free, so you are ahead of an investment advantage but at a disadvantage in terms of quality, as users who access it are not so motivated or selected and have less interest in learning because they do not pay (but this is not a rule).
- There are also recognized but not funded schools and so you have to pay.
- Unrecognized (private) schools have the advantage that they create faster and more effective and less time-consuming training courses.
- The recognized schools often have a more extensive program as they are obliged to cover a three-year training course with a total of minimum attendance hours in order to be certified.
- In the recognized schools the days of attendance become equal to the days of traditional school or 5 days a week.
- The private school gives the opportunity to enter already in the world of work also as an apprentice, having the opportunity to work and attend on Sunday and Monday.
The best advice I can give you is to do a thorough research before enrolling, look on the internet, find information or opinions of more people who have already attended or who attend the same school.
Look for reviews, reviews are essential because you can get an idea of the quality and credibility of a hairdressing school.
Go to the website of your region and check well what are the requirements, even if the legislation is at the national level you have to take into account that we are in Italy so, everyone says his even if the law is only one.
Our courses for hairdressers
Tagliocapellifacile.it was the first site in Italy in Europe and the rest of the world to create training for online hairdressers.
Although there are schools for hairdressers to attend physically, both private and regional, there is also a large chunk of users who choose to form themselves in an autonomous and cheaper, as more and more often happens.
And here comes the web, which has its importance, because more and more professionals do not choose the network as a source of inspiration and training.
In fact, even on the Internet there are many virtual schools that offer training at low costs and with the possibility of training at home.
And here we enter the field with our video training . In a very attentive and careful way we have started to create video courses online in digital format, with the utmost professionalism and competence in the field.
Creating online training is a very complicated and challenging thing and it is not enough to be just good professionals and / or hairdressers.
Here, communication plays a fundamental role because being able to communicate and teach through a video becomes a difficult and serious undertaking, but not impossible, at least for us.
The importance of hair cutting courses
Choose specific courses haircut is of large interest, and that’s why professionals and not moving on the web looking for courses to upgrade online.
Our site is a leader in this field, for the way we do training, for everyone, without fear of giving too much information and affordable for anyone who wants to learn this trade.
Why do we do it? Because there are users who request it and because we do it well, people are satisfied and we are happy.
Here you can find a complete and constantly evolving training path.
This site was born to give the opportunity to people who love this job to train in a serious and conscious, spending little and having a lot in return.
Over the years, we realized that more and more professionals required our courses and more and more schools have tried to copy and plagiarci, of these different have had to do with our lawyers.
Before choosing an online course, make sure you first see the contents that somehow qualify the quality of the course.
Check the social media, check the reviews, ascertain the veracity of the contents.
We have more than 5000 subscribers on our Youtube channel and over 50 original video tutorials published.
If you have a passion for this job, start here!